Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
don't forget he's also real loving retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The fat bitch has dementia

Physician "concerned" about Trump’s "difficulties with word-finding"

https://www.salon.com/2019/02/14/physician-concerned-about-donald-trumps-difficulties-with-word-finding-when-he-speaks_partner/

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

you couldve just said the president is an american op

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

It's cool how our bootlicker media won't call him dumb as poo poo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

they had to quadruple the dose on his cholesterol meds, fingers crossed that big boy’s heart explodes soon

SaTaMaS
Apr 18, 2003
still the best Republican president since Theodore Roosevelt

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Wow me and the president have a lot in common!

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.

Lawman 0 posted:

It's cool how our bootlicker media won't call him dumb as poo poo

The "serious" news organizations will refuse to just call an idiot an idiot and move on, because that's "not serious enough". They prefer to engage earnestly with an idiot in a debate framed by the idiot, because somehow that's more a credible thing for a news organization to do.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

Who loving cares.

He's surrounded by all of the worst of the worst loving ghouls of the Bush era which is a thousand times more alarming and horrifying than any singular President.

more like singularity president

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
we should makea atheread about the PRESIDENTIOT DUOIFOBJW J:DGLSJDFL L:KFCDUTSlkdmpqoit43etajgxc;fb l13
4[tq

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Whoa there. Kind of yikesy language there in the OP. Cool cool. Normal world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020