Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
How could this happen? It is illegal to bring firearms into your work place!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

LabyaMynora posted:

Real talk - I once worked at a place that didn't have a specific rule against it, and sure enough - one day a guy decided to shoot "in the direction of" one of his co-workers (he later claimed he didn't intend to shoot him, just to scare him). After that, you bet guns were banned from the workplace.

The dream of an open-carry utopia doesn't take into account the mayhem that would result from the casual stupidity of mankind.

I'm saying its physically impossible for this event to occur. Once you declare that having a firearm is illegal, all firearm related crime stops immediately. I still cannot comprehend how this person broke the laws of man and the laws of physics simultaneously.