Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
I'd never done a crazy thing in my life before that night. Why is it that if a man kills another man in battle, it's called heroic, yet if he kills a man in the heat of passion, it's called murder?

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Tane posted:

shooting people is bad imo

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Chinatown posted:

america fuckin sucks lol

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Caesar Saladin posted:

in america everybody kills eachother and also, america has like, an 86% literacy rate, how crazy is that poo poo?

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

CNN reporting 5 dead plus suspect, which means :siren: :toot: WE GOT A NEW 2019 RECORD BOYS :toot: :siren:

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh I thought the debate was if it was irony or coincidence

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

still with only six total fatalities, it's still very much an open question whether this shooting will be the deadliest of the month. no less than five of last year's US mass shootings had higher fatality numbers, with all but one of those hitting double digits

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Dick Bastardly posted:

i wonder how high the record for multiple simultaneous mass shootings will get in the near to distant future?

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Blue Train posted:

why do these shooters always have such bad aim? if he practiced he could've hit only cops and no civilians, smh

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Garth posted:

"Party on, Wayne?"

Wayne posted:

"Party on, Garth :sigh:"

Asshole Rose fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 16, 2019

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

soy posted:

pic of alleged shooter released

sounds like he was getting fired or laid off today

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Glenn Quebec posted:

this is just the most lame and edgy thing i've ever read on SA

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

From looking at his photos, the shooter seems like a good guy.

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Creamed Cormp posted:

weird, it's almost as 0.40 inches was 10mm

most likely just a coincidence

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

tmm3k posted:

...excuse me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

"the dead kinda deserve it" is just tongue in cheek goon silliness, right? no one actually believes a person deserves to die. haha, that would be silly if goons were genuine in that belief.