Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
OP Do you honestly believe you have made any kind of point or correlation worth talking about with this thread? What happened, one person died and 340,000,000 people should stop thinking about things like their own diet killing half of them, 70,000 medical malpractice deaths a year, 40,000 dead a year from car wrecks

Let us become obsessed with and terrified of the huge number: Like 274 Americans killed a year by rifles

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

limp_cheese posted:

Its really sad that when I hear about these things my first thought is "Was anyone killed? If not is this really a mass shooting?" loving America. It happens so often I'm just numb to it, even when it happens in the next city over.

I hope everyone is ready for the usual song and dance. Thoughts and prayers, we can't do anything its too soon, the NRA freaks about people coming for your guns, their donations go up along with gun sales, then another one hppens in a few weeks and the cycle starts again.

America can't get anything right, it's just loving America. You hit the nail on the head buddy. We need a country that is safe for our children, and the future children of earth. Let's check out our options.