Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

midivan
Mar 7, 2019

Bloodplay it again posted:

Were the Killers popular before Hot Fuss was released in 2004? I hadn't heard of them until Somebody Told Me was played twice every hour for months there at the end of 2003.

I didn't even really notice The Killers until When You Were Young was featured in Guitar Hero 3 in like 2007
And then 2008 Human was being played everywhere, at least it really felt like that

2002 is a tough year though, I don't really remember what was the big thing back then, Wilco? Beck? Interpol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU