Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

I'm still hung up on that Mega Man 3 art. I keep associating it with Cold War propaganda posters, but I wasn't an art major. I just know that I love it.

Thanks for doing this, by the way. When I was young I didn't want to be associated with anything game-related because I knew my parents didn't approve, so I only had one issue and hid it in the woods like I knew other kids did. All I remember is there being a comic about Star Fox for the SNES in which we learn that Fox's dad apparently wound up in that weird space whale and just kinda hangs out there making GBS threads out upgrades occasionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Kaubocks posted:

If you can figure out which issue this was, by the way, let me know! I can check it out next. :)

After some very unfortunate dead-ends regarding fan art, I finally found the part of the comic I remember. Apparently the whole thing is in April Vol. 47 with Fox on the cover. I don't remember the whole comic being in one issue, but I could be mistaken. Frankly, I'm just glad I didn't dream it.

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

Thank you so much. I've never seen the beginning of that comic and it's more insane than I could ever imagine. Didn't realize it was that long.