Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
The robots have video recording and facial recognition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
if u attack the robot it should be charged the same as assault of a police officer imo
maybe even attempted murder depending on circumstances

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Burt Sexual posted:

fecal recognition would be more useful in the Bay area

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Robocop 4: San Francisco

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Nooner posted:

Yeah only 15 gallon, when we got it they were tiny and then they grew really really fast. moving to a new apartment next week and going to get them a new 55 gallon so they will have plenty of space, goning to be a mf to clean and fill though

I have one red eared slider that was gifted to my ex-wife on 9/11/2001. He started out in a fish bowl, then a 20 gallon, then another bigger tank, and currently I have him in a 150 gallon tank, and he’s almost gotten too big for it, but I can’t get another tank because one any bigger would cost a fortune and he’d eventually outgrow it too.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
tip cop robots over and spray paint their sensors, imo

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

I think OP went back out to watch the wreck some more

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

13Pandora13 posted:

fecal recognition would be more useful in the Bay area

:eyepoop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LordArgh posted:

tip cop robots over and spray paint their sensors, imo

Actually you should do the opposite

Throw paint on their cameras first

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?
Are the tires of knightscope police droids both HIV needle and feces resistant?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

no pubes yet sorry posted:

hah, rural ohio... the township, if you are in incorporated zoning, might help but realistically the structure needs to disappear

does the junkie landlord know what insurance is? does he have it? if not there might be some sort of argument that it is a hazard

other options are getting handy and fixing that place up, buying it (might be a good play if its dirt cheap?), becoming the monster you fear and just rolling with it

tough situation, good luck.

lol the new neighbors will probably have aggressive, lovely dogs too

There's no fixing this house. The current Tennant offered to buy it for 10g's paid over the course of a year. Landlord wants 60k. I bought our house, so maybe I'll get my might as well be wife to try and buy it, bulldoze it and add 30% more yard, with hopes of maybe putting in a full garage with lifts(I'm a mechanic).

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Have you considered moving out of rural Ohio to literally anywhere else on the planet

Archives
Nov 23, 2008

onedayholiday posted:

if u attack the robot it should be charged the same as assault of a police officer imo
maybe even attempted murder depending on circumstances

Im bout to dust some shots off im bout to bust some cops off *waves oversized magnet around erratically*

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
what's to stop that house from spontaneously combusting after the current tenant moves out?

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

autism ZX spectrum posted:

what's to stop that house from spontaneously combusting after the current tenant moves out?

*mockingly* op doesn't wanna accidentally burn his own house down!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

However, according to SPCA president Jennifer Scarlett, within a week of the robo-narc’s first day on the job, residents of the homeless camp outside the SPCA had “put a tarp over it, knocked it over, and put barbecue sauce on all the sensors.” 

Zombiepop
Mar 30, 2010

Burt Sexual posted:

For real? gently caress, the world sure is terrible. But hey atleast the robot cop can't beat people up right?

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

No, but the human cops it summons sure can.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Wait. wait. Back that up. They literally called the thing robo-narc? Like, willingly and without any sense of irony whatsoever?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
A whole AI based thread would be cool imo. If it didn’t get too political, maybe gbs. Else cspam.

I think we’ve chatted about the robot harassment thing before in another thread. I think it fell into a fountain. Lol give it mace next.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nooner posted:

They like to dig in their rocks and also splash real loud

Rowdy bois. :3:

Nooner posted:

Yeah only 15 gallon, when we got it they were tiny and then they grew really really fast. moving to a new apartment next week and going to get them a new 55 gallon so they will have plenty of space, goning to be a mf to clean and fill though

Get a Python, they are great for cleaning larger tanks without hauling buckets.
Not the snake, one of these things: https://www.amazon.com/25-Foot-Python-Aquarium-Maintenance/dp/B000255NXC

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Have you considered moving out of rural Ohio to literally anywhere else on the planet

No, shut up, I like it here. This is a predicament that could found anywhere in the go* blessed USA

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Where do these so-called "homeless" people keep their barbecue sauce, hmm? And to have such an excess of pocket-sauce to waste blinding a hostile robot-- these freeloaders ought to spend their condiments more wisely, lest one come to the conclusion they've earned their misfortunes. A dollop saved is a dollop earned

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
Any more turtle pics?

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
You are a schmuck if you pay rent. You could be living in a dumpster house for free. Just park it anywhere and everyone would think it belongs there.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Facebook Aunt posted:

Get a Python, they are great for cleaning larger tanks without hauling buckets.
Not the snake, one of these things: https://www.amazon.com/25-Foot-Python-Aquarium-Maintenance/dp/B000255NXC

Holy crap :aaa:

Added to Amazon cart

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Nooner posted:

Please post a turtle thread when you get this set up and post pics of your sweet turtles in their sweet new home.

There is much demand.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Neutrino posted:

You are a schmuck if you pay rent. You could be living in a dumpster house for free. Just park it anywhere and everyone would think it belongs there.

Works great until garbage day rolls around and you get emptied into the back of a trash compactor.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Works great until garbage day rolls around and you get emptied into the back of a trash compactor.

No, see, then you win because you don't need to pay for maintenance anymore!!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

that's a feature, not a bug.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
graffiti on a house? this is a crackhouse area!

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Elukka posted:

Please post a turtle thread when you get this set up and post pics of your sweet turtles in their sweet new home.

There is much demand.

Nah just post it all in this thread as a squatter since OP abandoned it.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Moridin920 posted:

However, according to SPCA president Jennifer Scarlett, within a week of the robo-narc’s first day on the job, residents of the homeless camp outside the SPCA had “put a tarp over it, knocked it over, and put barbecue sauce on all the sensors.” 

This is loving art. God drat.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Think they were trying to eat it?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Think they were trying to eat it?

'This vending machine is broken'

Should have ripped it apart for copper wiring and pawned the internals.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

I'm sure garbage trucks drive around and look for random dumpsters to empty.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.

Soviet posted:

bonus: a surveillance robot designed to harass homeless people that i saw later in SF

how is this stupid thing not covered in scuff marks from being kicked over 20,000 times?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Just hire all the homeless people to pilot the robots

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
what the gently caress does it even do, scream NO LOITERING! if it sees the same face in the same area 30 minutes later?

or does it calmly direct them to public housing- :awesomelon: :fork:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Writing a homeless detection algorithm for my killbot and I'm not sure how to weigh shopping carts? I mean it could go either way right?