Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wait, it's finally out? YESSSSSSS! I've been waiting to start a new game of this!

Just one question, do console commands still work? :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Shemp the Stooge posted:

I just tested for you. Yep, they work.

Nice! I don't have to worry about getting stuck in level geometry then, it looks like!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

mitochondritom posted:

my exploration around Ark leading me to find Yeros tower and secret base with a weird alchemy table in it. Finding an absolutely sick Aztec looking dagger with about 5x the damage of my iron dagger. Reminded me a lot of stumbling on that sword in Balmora in Morrowind.

Did you read all the notes there? They unlock a secret, newly-added third ending to the game.

And yes, Enderal does show up Skyrim quite neatly, I think. My only gripe with it is that the intro takes a while to properly get started and is quite railroady- apart from that though, it's not worth touching Skyrim after Enderal.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

aas Bandit posted:

There was one long dialogue/explanation/exposition toward the end that was entirely too loving long and got really tiresome, but the ending itself was satisfying (apparently I got one that was relatively uncommon?).

Yeah, tell me about it. Can't really blame the devs though, Dave Fennoy is a hell of a catch; I suppose they booked him on a slow day and they wanted to maximize their investment. Which ending did you get, by the way? I drank the oblivion potion right after I fired an arrow at one of the crystals. I also want to post this :v: