Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shepard.shouldgo
Feb 2, 2016

TheFlyingLlama posted:

I'm forming the drunk corp with shepard and alcohol

we'll take the
3pt 1889 boston beaneaters
2pt 1987 san diego padres
2pt 1991 texas rangers
2pt 1992 seattle mariners
1pt 2018 tampa bay rays
1pt 2018 cincinnati reds

full roster post will come eventually

APPROVED

WOOO JAGER BOMBS

Also the board of directors has determined that all draft picks and trades have a 2 drink minimum before they can be ratified

yes Llama and I agree to form this team, then reconvened after drinking and drank while reviewing feeders. So?

shepard.shouldgo fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Feb 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shepard.shouldgo
Feb 2, 2016

TheFlyingLlama posted:

so apparently the Boston Jager Bombers do need a third living member because alcohol doesn't count. If you want in and are willing to deal with a 2 drink minimum for all team decisions let me or shep know in the discord

In exciting news Mks5000 and the honkball menace will be joining the jager bomber board of directors