Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

ColdPie posted:

So is there no good way to share levels online?

Not that we’ve been told of yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

How do I play same screen local multiplayer?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Bookmark wasn’t available at SMM1’s launch, was it? They’re prob. gonna do something involving the Switch Online mobile app.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I'm confused, wasn't the bookmark thing something that came later? It was certainly more convenient but the level code thing is still perfectly fine. I really don't think sharing stages is gonna be that much worse

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

The bookmark site did come later for MM1 but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that Nintendo not go backwards for a sequel.

F. Lobot posted:

How do I play same screen local multiplayer?

There should be an icon that has the little red, green, blue, and pink characters that you can click on.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

J-Spot posted:

The bookmark site did come later for MM1 but I don't think it's unreasonable to expect that Nintendo not go backwards for a sequel.

There should be an icon that has the little red, green, blue, and pink characters that you can click on.

Do you know where I can find this button? Network play? Endless challenge? Course world?

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

F. Lobot posted:

Do you know where I can find this button? Network play? Endless challenge? Course world?

Coursebot. I think you have to download the levels you want to play first.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
For those of you who've played the campaign, about how long does it take to get through?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Macaluso posted:

I'm confused, wasn't the bookmark thing something that came later? It was certainly more convenient but the level code thing is still perfectly fine. I really don't think sharing stages is gonna be that much worse

My twitter feed is going to look like a (John) numbers station.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

J-Spot posted:

Yeah the notion that they don't have that going at launch this time is asinine. But then again they did make the 3DS version after the Wii U one, which I touched for a little bit last night because I got it for super cheap at some point, and then when I found a level that I actually really liked and whose name implied there was more, the only way for me to search for what the level code was (so I could find the creator and the other levels) was to search for the name of the level on youtube and I was lucky enough to find someone who played it on the Wii U where the code is prominently displayed. So you know, peaks and valleys.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

J-Spot posted:

Coursebot. I think you have to download the levels you want to play first.

What the gently caress? I can play random courses with randos online, friends online (in a future patch), friends if we all bring our switches, but not on the same system?

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

F. Lobot posted:

What the gently caress? I can play random courses with randos online, friends online (in a future patch), friends if we all bring our switches, but not on the same system?

*it's me saying Nintendo like shia labeouf saying magic .gif*

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

LET ME IN

d3lness
Feb 19, 2011

Unicorns are metal. Gundanium alloy to be exact...

You cannot play this software yet.
Would you like to view more detailed information on Nintendo eShop?

Cancel. > Nintendo eShop.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I wonder how you spell Tabasco.
Posted this in the Let's Stream thread, but I'm looking at it in a few minutes here if anyone isn't near their switch: http://youtube.com/zfleeman/live

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
TWO

MIINUTES

TO MIIIIIIIDNIIIIIIIGH

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

I should be in bed by now but I need to spend a little time with this beforehand. One minute to go!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
aaaaaaand nope there!

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
It's working. super excited

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

One minute late. What the hell, Nintendo?

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
hmm... still can't get in.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
give it just a few

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Why won't it let me IN :mad:

AARD VARKMAN