Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

man everything in the trailer buried the first game so hard for me. the sheer amount of new things you only get a glimpse of is really overwhelming--those trigger things that inflate boxes and the enemy pathway feature are going to be interesting. the degree of stuff to play will be insane too since this is now going to be on a system that way more people own.

dudeness posted:

First level gonna be just one gigantic slope downwards right into the flagpole. Callin' it "BOY IS MY rear end RED".

please loving do this I guarantee it'll be in the top ten most played levels for the duration of the game's lifetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

hope there's some surprises like "you can put the koopa kids in levels now" or "luigi is in, and he controls different than mario which changes level dynamics"

was Yoshi in the first game? I can't remember

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Clear Condition alone is loving awesome but man all I need is a level map so we can make our own Worlds, thought they'd put something like that in but ah well. Still a day 1 buy because holy gently caress so much content.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

did they confirm if you can make your own sound effects again in this one? Need to make DMX Goomba again