Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The number one thing I want but won't get is custom over worlds. I've been playing so many super Mario world rom hacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm fairly sure more than 1% of people would use the world feature. Certain creators would make full Mario games and those would get tons of play.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Still miss worlds but I guess I'll still get the game. drat

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

So what I'm gathering is you don't like Mario

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Watching this is painful

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

It got better just watching the first minute of someone failing to jump across a small gap was infuriating. I liked the levels

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Someone at my local walmart put out Mario Maker 2 on the 22nd and it got purchased. Would the possible purchaser of this get banned if they played it on their switch before the release date

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I mean Linus tech tips has said that when they transitioned away from clickbait titles and thumbnails lately that the views for videos dropped quite a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Kaizo stuff was a positive though, anything better than the fifteenth autoscroller or twelve pick a doors in a row.

It was mostly optional stuff that got filtered to super expert, and I enjoyed trying to play it.