Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is twitch still doing the free year thing anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Friend's I simply can't wait to yell at the lovely levels you make and then also post my lovely abominations so you can tell me how much you yelled at them

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Expect My Mom posted:

Sorry if this has been asked here, but is there a list of recommended good styluses for a Switch? The one someone mentioned a page ago was sold out on Amazon and I've never owned a stylus that didn't come with a DS before.

Digiroot is pretty good. I know one of the colors says that it's sold out, but if you select another color they are still in stock with prime. Get a green by Wednesday if you desire.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrzYpdQyRmc

Good Ceave video that explains the entity limit and loading properties of SMM1, which are likely similar in SMM2

have they talked to us about how we will unlock things.

am i putting 5000 blocks in a single level to unlock time requirements again or is it reasonable now

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Is it Friday yet I have the urge

to Build

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

U-DO Burger posted:

holy poo poo

i am so pumped for this

it's only a day and a half away now right

are we just free posting levels created itt or what

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tnega posted:

Just do it! Then you can be conscripted into the forever war between the good and just handheld mode freedom fighters and the horrible filthy TV mode swine!

plus if you have prime you got a full year of nintendo's terrible online so you don't have to pay for it! (through twitch prime which you get automatically if you have prime)

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kaizo is fun when it's thought out and the level plays out more like a dance of figuring everything out.

Unfortunately a lot of times that's not what happens and it's the most bland poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

F. Lobot posted:

What the gently caress? I can play random courses with randos online, friends online (in a future patch), friends if we all bring our switches, but not on the same system?

*it's me saying Nintendo like shia labeouf saying magic .gif*