Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I bought a WiiU for MARIO Maker so I am very hype for this. I really enjoyed the creativity on display and some of the posters in this thread made really good levels. The random levels seemed to end up with a bunch of strobe effect music bells and whistles so hopefully there will be a level share here agin.

My biggest disappointment is that they aren’t doing another 9/11 release for this game’s sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Have we seen any of the SMB3 World 7 style ! blocks that go the direction you’re facing or up with a jump? Looking at the snake block and such it looks like those are all predetermined trajectory

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Oh yay! So I'm not alone in preferring world 3 over everything else. It's funny; the same goes for world 3 from SMB2/USA, because I don't remember a time when I didn't know about the warp in world 1-3, and I'd use it so often, I'd miss out on world 3.

World 2 I saw enough during every aborted attempt to go through the whole game legit. Everyone could make it to world 2.

World 3 (in SMB2) just seemed so weird, and like an advanced version of world 1. It had shortcuts, different paths through levels, a harder Mouser (the best boss, btw :colbert:) and the only red Snifit in the entire game.

I mean, right off the bat, you're rewarded by falling down a waterfall, something that is kind of taught to you as what not to do.

Yay world threes! :toot:

I loved World 3 in SMB. I thought all the trees and plans were cotton and it was just so fun :allears:

Can’t wait for this game

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I didn't realize the share codes look simpler--perhaps more character choices but fewer characters in length. That's nice.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yeah if it’s anything like SMM1 the first ones will be “automatic fun ride!!! :-)” autowin