Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Hi speedfriends, I'm super excited to share watching fantastic speedruns with you all again :3:

Once again I will be inspired to actually :gitgud: (basically appear like I know what I'm doing) at the game I speedrun and apply to go to an event, likely ESA Summer, but then chicken out because the pressure would kill me if my run was accepted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I didn't think I'd like a Call of Duty run as much as this but the runner is super knowlegdable at explaining things and good!

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

I don't know what it is about the super long RPG runs that do it for me but I am super excited to watch all of Final Fantasy X today, especially as I've never seen a speedrun of that!