Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:comfyoot:
I'm sad that I'd completely forgotten about this, but that just means it's a very pleasent surprise!
I see that Super Amazing Wagon Adventure is on the schedule, but it's at an awful time for me, so I have to catch the VOD.

Also, there's a lot of GTA at this ESA, for some reason. Not that I mind, they're fun games to see speedrun and Vice City and Vice City Stories have great music (though I dunno if we'll actually hear it).

EDIT: Also, I'm a super big fan of how ESA is handling information on upcoming games.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Feb 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Studio posted:

a speedrun marathon chat thread? I know exactly what to do.

here's all the hentai i've collected since the end of agdq, some of it is related to the current video game:
:chast2b:
:jail:

EDIT: Edited out your filth, so I don't get banned.

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

KennyMan666 posted:

That was much cleaner than any of my practice runs yesterday and sure enough, it was a PB and WR for the category (I'm the only one with a time for it on the leaderboard, but anyway). My previous time was a 31:24.
:comfyoot: