Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

My parents didn't let me play Grand Theft Auto when I was a kid, and looking at this speedrun, they were right to do so. Instead I got more wholesome, and better playing crime simulators like Counter-Strike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

I know that it's very very early right now, but things are maybe a bit too chill, as we watch orcs sack various names of places I vaguely remember. We gotta keep the fire going so I can watch Kenny Smash some Ninjas! (In a couple hours)

e: If anyone wanted to know what the castle crashers run was like, it sounded like this

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Feb 19, 2019

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Ninja Smasher's got some pretty cool movement to it. I am such a huge sucker for dive kicks. Thanks for the run, Kenny!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Solarin posted:

Danger zone run was great

I thankfully skipped out on most of the Dee and Dee, but I did get to watch Danger Zone and can confirm that it was very good fun.