Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Let's go XCOM2

Breaking the game in the first mission, great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I haven't had much time to watch today, but I'm gonna watch Streets of Rage at least before heading to bed.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Joshimuz is having PJ-like tech issues with this run (Vice City stories), but I always like his runs in general at ESA.

e: "Don't shoot her, you...! Don't run her over! .... oh"

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Fug, I was looking forward to lazing it out today and watching Subnautica & stuff but now I gotta work, so it better be good so I can VOD it later.

Been having woefully little time to watch this event, but should get to watch some tomorrow & saturday.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

RoboJoe posted:

I don't know what it is about the super long RPG runs that do it for me but I am super excited to watch all of Final Fantasy X today, especially as I've never seen a speedrun of that!

I wonder how much would be cut if they found a way to skip cutscenes. Half, maybe? Make the run under 5 hours?

I probably won't tune in as much as I did with 7 and 9 long-rear end runs simply because I can't stand some of the characters in this gamHA HA HA HAA