Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nice mid effort thread. medium. i penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't want to call it low effort, because of previous low effort threads being the name of the show inside of the op of the thread and nothing else. those threads are good as well.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tehy call him bradzilla because of his big strength and body

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dean Ambrose will stay in wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here is the latest pic of sam roberts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

watch this dope aaf game instead of the pre show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think one of the qbs is shook and it might not be dope any more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why wouldn't you save cm punk for the end of the show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sami zayn should go into the cruiserweight division

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i stepped on a cheap version of a lego and it broke and absorbed into my foot. i can wear a shoe made out of legos now that snaps to the bottom of my foot, or make an entire suit possibly. that would be hard

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

surf rock posted:

I just wanted to let you know that you were my least favorite poster for like a year, but things have really turned the corner and I think you're now my favorite poster.

you're one of my favorite bubbys on here. your avatar makes it seem like you are here to have a fun time and "leave the drama to your mama"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the riott squad doesn't object to physical attacks unlike these other wrestlers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am glad you're here as well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vintimus Prime posted:

Can the iconics actually do anything in the ring?

your daddy hahah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is the third elimination chamber with the padding instead of grate, because wwe was worried about women getting their pinky fingers caught in the floor grate.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

I guess that makes total sense. I didn't really remember it last year. I get the safety aspect of it, but goddamn that was my favorite thing about this match because some of those spots looked so loving brutal on the steel grating.

I agree. i think they should be professional enough for it not to be a factor, or else the grate should be very thin holes. but that would cost much more to get done than covering up the grate, and they have gotten rid of fireworks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

:laffo: Graves defending home wrecker Mandy

what happened?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*crawls out of the debris and rubble of my burnt down house* This isn’t as bad as you guys are saying. *looks down at my charred, roasted off dick* It’s not particularly good but it’s no worse than any other mediocre WWE match IMO

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is pepsi ok posted:

make the iconics bumbling henchwomen for rhea ripley

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

peyton looks a lot like eva marie in the face, but lacks the talent.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That Back Stabber/Bayley to Belly combo loving ruled

i saw it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

She usually rolls it into the Banks Statement to be fair!

no no. i saw what you are talking about. it was good. i didnt see anything else at all

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i knew that ending was going to happen if it wasn't going to be mandy rose being put over or nia jax being put over

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that match was very long

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe they've changed the script so that kofi kingston wins the championship belt

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like when shane mcmahon slowly shuffles his feet fast at 50 years of age like a "boy wonder"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i dont like how shane kissed the miz's baby daughter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

has enzo made any wrestling appearances of note?

he said wrestling is embarrassing and stupid and he was going to retire from it in a couple years, using it to try and launch his music career

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ShakeZula posted:

I missed Renee's slam on Graves, what was it?

she said you ruined your childrens lives permanently and they will resent you and when you're old they will take any leftover money you may have and shove you out into the street, if you make it to old age instead of dying after relapsing and wasting everything you've earned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Matches like this are the worst in WWE. Either Finn wins which is the boring predictable ending and the wrestling isn't good enough to make up for it (though that isn't Finns fault) or they do a dumb swerve for heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt.

the favored team winning a handicap match over a single competitor is in no way a swerve.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this wrestlemania

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that title means a lot to me. i'm really hucked up. i'm goosing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Why are they cheering for Bobby

Why

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Jiro posted:

..... Houston is not the Bayou City, Maggle

yeah it is. let's fight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Infidel Castro posted:

Yes, because when I think of Bayous, I think of Texas.

you should think of houston

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many matches are left until the elimination chamber

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Everything about charlotte’s entire existence is contrived

that's good. it can feel disheartening to know that you are an accident

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i lost 300 dollars thanks to rovert