Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this match is gonna be a fuckin shitshow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
team "had a rough week"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Did Peyton dye her hair?

if not for tonight then recently for sure

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

street fighter 2 champions edition mirror match-rear end team

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao good Corey's still being horny on main roster

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lol I thought bayley had some Lord tensai makeup on at first

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Drew McIntyre posted:

i thought she WAS lord tensai

no that was test

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

AsInHowe posted:

I assumed it was some kind of Instagram, making GBS threads on young people thing.

Also, the gimmick really doesn't work when she's in a match with the IIconics.

but they're not blonde so they're basically wwe spinsters

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

poo poo did Mandy chip a tooth?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why is everyone wrestling like Antonio inoki against Ali

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Two Beans posted:

That's lipstick.

ok that makes sense. it looked like she had a whole chunk knocked off somehow

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao the iiconics are the bright spot of this for sure

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vintimus Prime posted:

Can the iconics actually do anything in the ring?

Peyton's pretty good.

Billie, no

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

this is pretty common for NXT people

maaaaybe training your recruits with highly scripted matches for a job where you call all your matches on the fly is not a good system

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Corey graves should be allowed to he horny on commentary, but his new gimmick is that he's a foot fetish guy

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao i guess they're not going to eliminate anyone until everyone is in

get ready for Nia and tamina to beat three teams in 30 seconds lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Team him with Lawler to form the Puppies and Paws Posse.

god drat this is a nightmare scenario right here

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a tag team roll-up move

my god

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why just do the same move twice

did they spend this little time teaching them all tag team moves?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DLC Inc posted:

still cant believe this shane poo poo is even a thing lol

the boss' middle aged son and one of the top heels for the past half decade make an excellent face tag team what are you talking about

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

maybe don't be horny for a Canon married woman Corey cmon

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

I don't give a poo poo about the miz's kids

I'm like Brock Lesnar in this specific way

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

do a dive shane

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shane McMahon being a champion is exactly as bad as Alec Baldwin doing his awful Trump impression every week on live tv

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CarlCX posted:

I know these posts are redundant within just this thread let alone the WWE discourse, but seriously, every time Shane McMahon is portrayed as this human wrecking ball who can murder any wrestler on the planet I feel like the character at the start of every eldritch horror story who's screaming and gibbering about the lie that is reality

why even hire athletes at that point? just have a whole bunch of middle aged car salesmen jump off of poo poo and pretend to do mma submissions

it might be a hit

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Drew McIntyre posted:

are we supposed to think Shane is a wrestler

the best in the world

he is a face character

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Why do they keep repeating the same two Shane spots every match?

(I already know the answer to this, but c'mon)

if they're gonna do this they should finally kill him by redoing the titantron spot

haha hell yes cop fighting champs

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh poo poo they're letting Lio wrestle?

he's actually pretty awesome so that's cool. lashleys manager is a hell of a way to dodge 205 live

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

does lashley still do the stupid thing where he shows his butt

they're doing every stupid thing with lashley after trying boring absolute nothingness before. it's pretty crazy lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

I mean, they're not dudes but there's Ronda/Ruby.

good burger taught me that were all dudes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lashley was ecw champion show some loving respect renee

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hmm lios pants say moth in gold... session moth Martina run in on Ronda?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

seeya on 205 lio

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

look I know youre building towards mania but putting on a title match at a ppv and treating it like a foregone conclusion is an insanely stupid thing to do

just don't have the match if you're going to treat everything from here to mania as prelims

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Ronda got to dress up as a cop, a dream come true

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

I still think Ruby's theme is a face theme cause it's so upbeat

oh it totally is, they changed nothing from her theme when she was a face in nxt

I dunno though I don't mind it. riott squadd is more mischevious than malevolent

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that's not entrance gear? hahahaha

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wish Heidi Lovelace was back...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

finally, something good, Becky Lynch on crutches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

BGrifter posted:

lol what the gently caress.

It's astounding how badly they're screwing up Becky catching fire. They've got the hottest thing in the wrestling business in years, and they're having her hobble around with crutches.

actually... this is very good