Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm genuinely confused as to why I have an active WWE sub since I intentionally applied a dead credit card to it but okay this makes up for them trying to scam me into buying two months after I canceled my sub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
You know when most wrestling companies put a guy in an hour long gauntlet match it usually means good things for them at the PPV but this is WWE and they probably figure this will let them get HEAT when Randy Orton sneaks behind him and gets a flash roll-up or RKO outta nowhere a couple minutes into the match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

These fake cell phone promos are so awkward

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Im laughing my rear end off because even if Bayley didnt move Nia Jax still would have missed

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Maybe with that extra pay bump you can afford some tights that fit you better, Sasha

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

mary had a little clam posted:

does lio rush have a chikara tattoo or is that a common character for something on his chest?
Since the CHIKARA logo is literally a Japanese character meaning "power" I think it's just a Japanese Tattoo

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I am glad that Finn pinned Lio Rush so we can see this match again at wrestlemania wow, I am so excited for the match of Finn Balor vs Bobby Lashley, a match we have never seen before.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

GrimGypsy posted:

two title changes and one inaugural set of champs crowned and this still feels boring
We've been trained that championships mean almost nothing unless they're on one of 3 people Vince cares about at the second, which is apparently Lesner, Ronda, and uhhhh Charlotte

Asuka wasnt even booked for this show. Neither was Brock.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

IDONTPOST posted:

this poo poo should be a minute long what is the point of this

lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

surf rock posted:

gently caress, I got distracted with Overwatch League and missed everything but the tap-out. How was this match?
You saw the whole match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Cole almost sounded like he was crying saying "SHES NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

pressedbunny posted:

ahahaha what the gently caress now why no no gently caress off
lmao

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"Hey we need to fill about 20 seconds send Lacey out there and then walk back without doing or saying anything

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It wasn't even referenced, she just walked half way down the ramp, turned around and left

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

You must leave this no DQ match, Rowan