Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm legitimately just here for the K O F I T R A I N

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The flow of this match sucks, its way too many people with no story.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Why are they loving protecting Nia?

I don't think it's protection to book someone to be so dumb as to get eliminated because they knocked themselves out. It's just a big moment and heat because its all WWE knows.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Good at dodging is an interesting gimmick for Sasha and Bayley.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

I only just jumped into this, but this match seems hella sloppy

It was decent for a WWE match, lots of it was sloppy but its like 10 people with some of them being really weak. Also supposedly changed on the fly?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Maybe with that extra pay bump you can afford some tights that fit you better, Sasha

They fit exactly the way the creepy old men who run this poo poo want them to.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

21 Hoot Salute posted:

a feel good moment that isnt ruined for heeeeeaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt?

weird

Historic moments beat heeeeeaaaaatttt in the wwe weapons triangle.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Usos are leftist heros now, fighting cops and management in the same week.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Angry Grimace posted:

Wow Maryse looking great

Good post and AV combo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also the baby announcement would of been great with "aggressively dad heel miz" but that was really whatever.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That was a great DDT

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Everytime Shane does a big move I remember that clip of him telling Vince "I love you" and Vince just saying nothing.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince loves real tough guys more than he loves his son.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Usos vs. BIG E and Xavier at Mania, so they can join Kofi as Champions.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shane looks like he just got out of the shower

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Matches like this are the worst in WWE. Either Finn wins which is the boring predictable ending and the wrestling isn't good enough to make up for it (though that isn't Finns fault) or they do a dumb swerve for heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm glad Finn won and he looked great in the match but WWE really is amazing at making everyone look bad.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Finn looks weak because he can't beat the champ, Lio looks weak because he was punked out the entire match, and Lashley looks weak because he loses the title to someone who can't actually beat him.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

surf rock posted:

gently caress, I got distracted with Overwatch League and missed everything but the tap-out. How was this match?

You saw the whole match.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lol security not coming out until Ronda gets hit.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Who the hell looks at Braun and goes "this man needs to do extended beat down spots so he looks like an underdog and victim"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Drew McIntyre's fake tan makes him look like an action figure someone put the wrong head onto.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I love the goofy posters that they have to let us know its the doctor room

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Why did they have her do the Abe Simpson for no reason?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Did everyone in the production truck die? What is happening?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm so curious what happened because that felt so much like they were vamping for time because something was going wrong backstage.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That hemp belt is so loving good.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This is so loving good right now.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I miss Joe but this is still excellent

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Erebus posted:

the gently caress was that

real cool

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh no this is worrying. Don't gently caress up WWE, please don't gently caress up.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

HOLY poo poo COME ON KOFITRAIN

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I know if Kofi wins its only because Vince said "haha lets put the weed belt on the Jamaican guy" and no one wanted to stop him but holy hell Kofi needs to win.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm also really happy they've given these 2 a lot of time against each other.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Also the ref didn't break that sub, Bryan just let go because Kofi getting the ropes was going to give him the leverage and movement to get out of it anyways.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Such a loving good match.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm not even going to be mad at that ending because it was a clean finish. I'm totally grading WWE on a curve but just letting that be a clean finish is them going against their instincts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

5 stars just because they made an Elimination Chamber match excellent and WWE had so many chances to follow their dumb instincts and they didn't.