Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

CarlCX posted:

Kofi should completely win and even as a huge Bryan fan it's gonna be sad when Bryan beats him for heel heat.

Bryan should win, Kofi deserves the moment to be at Wrestlemania.

Also weed belt is only 3 weeks old we can't retire it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:ohdear: Carmella is out first.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Standard Measure posted:

I think you get a perfectly fine story out of kofi wins because the chamber allows for upsets, then feuds and retains against bryan at mania. Still a huge moment IMO.

It feels too soon, honestly, Bryan just introduced his new belt a few weeks ago and began his partnership with Rowan. Kofi going from Mustafa's replacement to WWE Champion in a week feels....abrupt.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Pinwiz11 posted:

I've got steak ready to cook after this match.

:vince:: "Tell me what condiment you're pairing with it, I'm almost there."

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
That was a pretty solid match.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Aww :3:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Thank God they actually turned Charlotte for this, I don't think I could've handled her getting a copy/pasted badass face gimmick for Mania.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
:lol: what a squash

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAA this owns

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Stone Cold Becky Lynch 4lyfe

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Good lord if they aren't going to push Stroman to the top then stop having him bury 2/3 of the heel roster by requiring a triple team to keep him down.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
drat, they can't even let Joe beat AJ in EC?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Teddybear posted:

Kofi/Bryan at Wrestlemania, goddammit

This, it deserves to be the program.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

GrimGypsy posted:

that was not a good ending but the match was phenomenal

also lol wwe will never ever strike when the iron is hot again

I mean, this time I don't particularly blame them. This storyline literally started 5 days ago based around an injury substitution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Mukaikubo posted:

lol "let them build the angle"

it's not happening

edit: how can you have watched the last five years of this poo poo company and think that there's a grand plan to make fans happy

It's got to be the Wrestlemania match. There's nothing else. AJ got eliminaed midway through the match and his program with Bryan has gone on long enough, Bryan killled Jeff and he was the second elimination, Cena's on hiatus again, but Kofi got the rub of being one of the few people allowed to kick out of the Busaiku Knee. This has gotta be the program.