Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

weird Asian candy posted:

Did we already talk about the behind the back no look pass because lmao BEHIND THE BACK NO LOOK PASS >>>>

https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/1097338452348203011?s=19

When Gruden finally cuts Peterman, he has a home waiting for him in the AAF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Well, time go hard on the one season of fun.

Let's start getting the Sarah McLaughlin "I will remember you" montage videos ready for the AAF.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Aye Doc posted:

(assuming the AAF survives until then), it sounds like Dundon's investment would lead to a Raleigh franchise in 2020~

Nooooo I can't change alleigances from #ForgeOn

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

General Dog posted:

What if The Producers, but football?

Mods, please make change the thread title to AAF Week 3 N/V: Springtime for Hackenburg

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

I want to know if Jimmy Clausen went to the AAF right after his failure in Carolina would he have been any better than the guys we see out there right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

A Clausen/Peterman QB duel would be the stuff of legends.