Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

I didn't realize this show was back so I'm trying to get caught up.

The episode about meatpacking plants was outstanding. The part about Pilgrim's Pride founder Lonnie Pilgrim makes me desperately want to believe Hell is real so he can go there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Don’t you have to zig zag because they’re bad at changing directions?

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Yeah he loves taking shots at HBO and whoever owns them at the moment. He hammered AT&T almost every episode for a while with at least one joke.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

The victim is an HOA board member should be an affirmative defense to assault.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

The Toilet movie was perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

My mother in law was one of those people. She had applied twice and been denied (parent plus loan too).

After a lot of work, I convinced her to apply again once Biden announced the new changes, and it was accepted and zeroed out. Like $50k of loans gone in a flash. It was exactly as they described on the show. Paying for over 10 years, never missed a payment, the balance had only gone down $2000 despite a ~$500 monthly.

That's 10 years of making payments while working in the public sector, right? My mom has ParentPlus loans but she's worked for a retail company the whole time.