Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Show returns in 1 week, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

Azhais posted:

There's really nothing to talk about on the election delay threat, Trump can't. Congress could technically pass something to delay it, but regardless Trump's term ends in January and short of a constitutional amendment that can't change.

I would be somewhat curious who would be president in that scenario, no election and the term ending. I suppose it would fall down the line of succession to somebody that still had time left on their elected term, like the speaker of the house or something

Given the large amount of mail-in ballots this year, a plausible scenario might be that they take a lot of time to count and it's not clear who won until well after Election Day, or that it's contested. (There's also always the remote possibility of an electoral tie, although frankly it's looking like this year may be an obvious victory for Biden if he doesn't screw it up.)

In any case, the Constitution is clear on this -- if there's no evident winner of the election, Congress has to sort it out. But the House decides the President and the Senate decides the Vice President, which means you could potentially end up with a President and VP from different parties/tickets.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

rujasu posted:

I mean, literally all of the top Google results say no, you should just run in a straight goddamn line, it's faster and gators aren't going to pursue someone who is running away from them. I think your elementary school may have been full of poo poo.

In any case, alligators generally aren't that aggressive. Crocodiles, on the other hand...

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

Well no wonder he didn't tell her.

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Tonight's topic: Critical Race Theory

New thread for 2022 or should we stick with this one?

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
What's the deal with one of the brothers being circumcised, or is this just some random thing John made up?

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
So when do we find out if SkyTV aired this latest episode or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
I forget, how soon are the segments usually available on YouTube?