Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Then don’t watch it, I dunno. I don’t really agree with that assessment. Sure he could be doing more but so could a lot of people at least he’s putting the information out to a lot more people than would normally see it. I get it, he’s not funny. Stick to CSPAM then, thing to keep in mind is even these well informed forums still have a bunch a loving loonies in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I guess but there plenty of better things to rail against than a HBO show that’s pretty informative for a lot of people. Just sayin.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wish we had weirdo town mascots that vaguely threaten its populace with bats.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I don’t need Amazon nationalized I just need the bare minimum of making Bezos only keep like a couple billion and the rest go into taxes. No person needs that much money.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Oh I’m sure they get money from all the companies falling over themselves to get cheap labor.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Makes total sense when you think about the huge loving tools that break Guinness records.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yea that’s pretty hosed, if they thought that then test for it fuckfaces.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You’ll never stop election fraud you just try to minimize it enough for it to statistically not matter. In general I think voter fraud is pretty minimal anyways, ya know, since it’s away easier to suppress turnout.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Just stick with this one and give it a new title.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

When we bought our house a couple years ago I asked multiple times if we would have to be in an HOA and they kept saying no. Then the day we closed on it they showed up with HOA paperwork. I was kinda pissed about that but at that point there was nothing we could do. Ours is relatively cheap and nobody enforces anything because it’s just the home builders trying to keep housing prices up. It’s very stupid and there’s previously been drama that has come of it from the board members that had to be kicked out. It’s like DC politicians on a micro scale. gently caress HOAs.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

We might have if we didn’t have our previous house in a moving truck and nowhere else to go. In general HOAs are fine as long as you can get reasonable people (like yourself) on the board. It’s when you have insane people on them that problems arise. Which admittedly those are the kind of people that have the time to be on those boards.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s more like oh this crazy fucker that has all the time in the world will be on the board and will report every small violation and if you don’t cooperate we will put a lien on your property. Oh his buddies are all on the board too and will just OK everything the crazy fuckhead wants? With little recourse? Well then sounds great!

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m sure all the extra curricular stuff they do would put him over that anyways. Google says his net worth is 4 million so he don’t need the money, he likes the power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

My wife’s got forgiven recently. She had been working in public sector for over ten years so after sending in the paperwork to verify we should have been owed some of that money back because we overpaid some but the loan people were like, so you aren’t happy the loan was forgiven? Thanks fuckos.