Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

TheCenturion posted:

That was unsettlingly 'apocalypse in progress' poo poo.

I'm really curious to see what sort of generational scars this leaves, like how my grandpa, who grew up during the depression, simply never threw away food.

If nothing else we'll have the cleanest hands and arseholes ever known to man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

webmeister posted:

Pretty much. I know we live in the hell timeline, but the clip of him talking about hydroxychloroquine saying "just take it. take it! what've you got to lose? i'd take it, just take it, you need it" is some genuinely horrifying stuff. It's not often you see him in full snake-oil salesman mode, and doing it surrounded by all the presidential regalia is serious glitch-in-the-matrix stuff.

I know I should be numb to the circus after 3+ years of this garbage, but that clip really just made me stop and think.

Yeah, its not like there's any side effects from taking it. Oh wait, there is. It doesn't take a genius to know that you shouldn't be taking medicine without a good medical reason and "oh well it might do something, maybe, some orange bloke said try it" isn't a good one.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Nope, the only time I ever go on Twitter is if LWT hasn't been on and to check if I'm being stupid.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Yeah, I watched it pretty much every time it was on until he took over, I don't know what it was but I just couldn't get on with him as a host. Which is a shame because there should have been some good content whilst Trump was large and in charge.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
LOL that this is how I learn the strike is over.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
I don't think I've ever seen season 1, looking at my perfectly legally acquired VHS collection I started watching from the start of season 2. I'm not sure how much of it is watchable now after 10 years, I feel like its meant to be watched when its relevant.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

tarlibone posted:

Oh man, the details on that Sex Trafficking (or whatever) For Dummies book.

Someone loves their job.It always amazes me at the detail they put into such pointless things.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
My bet is the usage of Eurovision content, and as Australia is included they're also blocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
Weird thing is, he was wearing a shirt with the logo already blurred, they just extra blurred it.