Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Thanks for playing Alone in the dark 2.

Now please fuck off
Never thought most of the jokes on Last Week was very good but without an audience it's even worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
I don't have HBO, what was the "And now, this" segment all about?

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off

Stare-Out posted:

A bunch of AMERICAN PATRIOTS one after another bitching to some council in Florida about the mandate to wear masks and how it's un-american to force people to do that. With bonus WHO/CDC conspiracy bullshit and how one guy would die for the flag. Typical dumb crap.

Ah thanks! Yeah I figured it was something stupid like that.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off

pwn posted:

This is why I loathe the Tiny Houses thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xwJvrWRRxg

Do you want to sleep in a cutesified shed? Yes it is better than a bench, or a tent, or even a shelter, but that it is humiliating is the point. You don’t deserve dignity. You haven’t earned it. Yeah I guess I’d rather sleep in a Shame Shed than under a bridge, and maaaaybe instead of my car, but you could just let people live in actual loving buildings, too.

It's good people that are making this happen, but I agree that it shouldn't be necessary.

The state should provide these people with proper homes, no one should be homeless.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
John has always been a bit bad when it comes to foreign issues, makes me think that he might be bad at representing issues in America as well and it's just that I can't tell being a filthy european.

Kamrat fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 15, 2022

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
I'm assuming there's a reason but couldn't you just leave during a timeshare presentation, they can't really keep you anywhere since it's against the law right, I don't really get the person needing to eat and therefore said yes to a timeshare, just leave and go to a shop/restaurant.

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
gently caress yeah you're right, gently caress I hate pushy/manipulative salespeople. when I was younger I would have had a harder time dealing with people like that but nowadays I don't give a gently caress really and end up being rude and angry if they don't leave me alone.

I don't think timeshares are a thing over here luckily, I actually thought they weren't really a thing in the US any more as well since they've been made fun of for decades on tv before I saw this weeks episode. I guess the scam never ends

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off

I was kind of expecting them to pull up this image when talking about showbiz pizza, was kind of disappointed when they didn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kamrat
Nov 27, 2012

Now please fuck off
I knew all about the chocolate industry so I almost skipped the segment, I'm glad I didn't, if I did I wouldn't know about Tony's, I've seen that chocolate around but never knew what they where about.

I know, I know, there's no ethical consumption under capitalism and all that, but you can at least try to do your best.