Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
I can’t get over how stupid the concept of "battle royale Tetris" sounds in my head compared to how insanely fun this game is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Reminds me of the goofy circus song that would play in Cultris when you’re about to die. No idea what it was called or how to find it though, so this post is pretty pointless.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Attackers is the way.

Two first place finishes today! Game continues to own.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

I need a game mode that gives me 12 lines of garbage every time I spin a piece left three times instead of once right. Bet I’d learn real quick.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Only thing that bugs me in this game is how the square in the loading animation just blinks four times without moving. Every other piece moves or rotates. Stupid lazy square.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

explosivo posted:

How hard is it for someone bad at tetris like myself to get 100 points?

Just takes a bit more time.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

The game boy top ten music is way more chill.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

How does the local wireless mode work? If I buy the DLC can I play local wireless with someone who doesn’t have the DLC?

(The answer seems impossible to search for, just a million regurgitations of the press release without anyone actually sharing their experience. Or maybe nobody’s tried?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Nice! Feels good.