Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Props Department
Jul 10, 2007

creamed corn & confucius
Maybe I'm just playing worse, but since the new update came out it's felt less common to get badges without specifically targeting them. I've always played with auto-targeting on Attackers 99% of the time since it feels like the best way to avoid tons of random junk. And if I made it into the top 10, I would usually KO enough badge-holders along the way to be set up well for the final stretch. But now it seems like that's happening less and less often, and I'm entering the top 10 badgeless or with only a half of one at best.

Has anyone else noticed this change in the last few days? Are there more advanced targeting strategies I should start practicing more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU