Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I'm four games in a row of being targeted by several players from the start of the match. This is getting ooollllddddd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Does level mean anything in this game? My first two hours with the game were fun, but I continue to be targeted from the word go. In more than 75% of my games this weekend things are fine then suddenly I have 8+ lines of garbage incoming.

Edit: five games in a row of being among the first five players to be blasted into oblivion. I think I've spent more time waiting for matches to start. :(

Wildtortilla fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Feb 24, 2019

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

EightFlyingCars posted:

It's just a measure of how many times someone's played for twelve hours straight at this point.

People think that if you're doing really well then the "random" targeting is weighted more heavily to aim people at you but I don't think anyone's conclusively proven it one way or another.

I think I figured it the targeting system: it makes me everyone's target!