Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

tithin posted:

Need to find out how to setup t spin doubles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

totalnewbie posted:

I wonder what event they'll run on Sep 9th.

Since that's the anniversary of the Dreamcast, maybe a crossover with some Sega property?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Pharohman777 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZCy_vpaYJM

So a new strategy has appeared where high-level players can take advantage of the KO auto targeting option other players use and the attackers setting to slaughter almost up to half the players in a round.

This is almost always how I play, and my best is 25 KOs without sniping. It's a fun strat!

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Araxxor posted:

Yeah. Thank god they went with Splat 1's soundtrack instead of the godawful one from 2. That said, the Game Boy skin is definitely superior.

this is TWO bad opinions