Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Yeah I agree the game seems to be changing...I'm finding myself getting multiple attackers a lot more often now, especially when my stack is getting towards the top of the screen. I assume it is from more people bothering to select the KO option.

I tend to select KO at the beginning, then switch to Badges some time after the 50 player warning comes up. I select Attackers when more than one is targeting me, then usually forget to change back after I weather the storm.

Speaking of forgetting...anyone else glance at the upcoming pieces indicator, see a 4-long piece coming after like 2 or 3 pieces, and your goldfish memory immediately...immediately forgets its 3rd in line and your hands automatically maneuver the next piece, which is actually a Z shape, into the gap you've set up and whoops, your Tetris is ruined??

Oh. Uh...me neither...

I got my first all clear last night :toot:. Went on to lose the match but the screenshot of my all clear: 1 stat afterward will live on forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU