Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

capitalist pigdog ar is garbage and fires a weak cartridge designed for soft doughy americans. glorious communist ak47 fires a cartridge capable of destroying even the fattest american and is easily used by even the most illiterate child soldier. the winner is clear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
don't hate, retalgau-8

gau-8 or gau-home

gau-8 the gun you gotta put a plane on to use

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
FN P90
Or Colt Anaconda

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
dual P120s from perfect dark

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The Protagonist posted:

dual P120s from perfect dark

only.
90s kids
woll get this.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

I got an ak because im dumb as hell, my buddy let me shoot his ar and its like got all these weird buttons and knobs and poo poo, gently caress that

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Im all agog about the aug

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i really like the ak with the laser in l4d2

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

The Protagonist posted:

don't hate, retalgau-8

gau-8 or gau-home

gau-8 the gun you gotta put a plane on to use

thou thou

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

AK47 is the people's weapon, not some bougie tacticlol embarrassment that no true revolutionary would caught dead with. Just lol if you side with the operator cosplay weapon, just lol.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I like AR's but you can't hunt very well with the bullet they shoot. So my answer is an AR in 7.62x39. This is also the gooniest of guns.

Warbadger
Jun 17, 2006

The Dregs posted:

I like AR's but you can't hunt very well with the bullet they shoot. So my answer is an AR in 7.62x39. This is also the gooniest of guns.

I mean, you can, but a lot of states have old laws prohibiting hunting with smaller calibers.

5.56x45 has a much higher potential velocity than 7.62x39 and as a result actually carries similar energy into the target but with better ballistics. Which is why the Soviets ditched 7.62x39 in favor of 5.45x39 with the AK-74 shortly after the Americans introduced the M-16.

Just don't use full metal jacket ammunition and the advantages of the bigger, slower bullet vanish.

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
...wow...

jeffery
Jan 1, 2013
everyone at cheneycorp was pulled in when they were like 8

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Warbadger posted:

I mean, you can, but a lot of states have old laws prohibiting hunting with smaller calibers.

5.56x45 has a much higher potential velocity than 7.62x39 and as a result actually carries similar energy into the target but with better ballistics. Which is why the Soviets ditched 7.62x39 in favor of 5.45x39 with the AK-74 shortly after the Americans introduced the M-16.

Just don't use full metal jacket ammunition and the advantages of the bigger, slower bullet vanish.

I only buy steel cased surplus ammo from Russia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

A gun that explodes and kills me but also takes out my enemy.

So like a grenade or a glock