Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

loving lmao this loving show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

So this is how Doug Bradley gets written out of this lovely promotion?

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lol this promotion sucks so bad

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Literally the only thing that show needed to be the absolute worst thing ever in this sport was Josh Mathews.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

I stayed up to 3am to watch some old dude get murdered

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

We just had a murder... and now here's a battle royal! :)

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

The commentary team is far more interested in Justin Credible than the murder that just happened

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I have to imagine the Blackcraft Wrestling booking committee is just a group of edgy 14 year olds.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Grant DaNasty posted:

I have to imagine the Blackcraft Wrestling booking committee is just a group of edgy 14 year olds.

It’s Rosa Mendes’ satanist husband that’s heading it up.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Tanaka vs Dickinson was good at least but that was loving dire

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Gonna be hard to have a worse show this weekend

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

Tanaka vs Dickinson was good at least but that was loving dire
The actual murder was almost funny enough to salvage that dumpster fire card. I'll gladly settle for cartoon bullshit over countouts and rollups.

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

I seriously thought Blackcraft was supposed to be good

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Mr. Swoon posted:

I seriously thought Blackcraft was supposed to be good

Yeah, me too. Every single thing that happened felt like it wasn't supposed to

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

What happened to the cat? I remember Hart bringing it out and putting it on the ring post but I dont' recall seeing where it went.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Ring crew might have moved it? Everything kind of became a blur for me.

Line of the night has to have been "Ziggy Dice's side bitch just helped him win the loving baphomet battle royale!" delivered in a way that convinced me I knew what none of those words meant

Edit:instead of just most of them. Good night friends new japan is tomorrow

Draxion fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Apr 6, 2019

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shane Mercer has replaced Drew Galloway McIntyre as my hot wrestler daddy crush.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I didn’t stay awake for Blackcraft and I’ve never been happier about my sleep schedule

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
I went to bed at 330 and was up at 7 help me goons i have to help run a show in 8 hours im gonna die

Watch on the stream and give us a play by play wanna know how we did

Especily the alcobrawl theres a shitload of my ideas youre gonna see lol

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

I didn’t stay awake for Blackcraft and I’ve never been happier about my sleep schedule

Extremely same . I had it on but saw/remembered exactly none of it.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What was the murder at Blackcraft? And who can give a concise rundown of the entire train wreck? Your posts are all making me eager to know just how big of a pile of poo poo this thing was and what made it so.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

What was the murder at Blackcraft? And who can give a concise rundown of the entire train wreck? Your posts are all making me eager to know just how big of a pile of poo poo this thing was and what made it so.

The preacher guy had his throat slit by Matthew Justice.

As for the rest:
- almost everything but the Tanaka-Dirty Daddy match ended before it even got going.
- the Devil’s Den Match led off and was awful and caused most of the issues to snowball later because for some reason they felt they should have chains for ropes in this match. So they started late from setting up and then had a somewhat long delay afterward.
- the tag scramble ended on a botch before the champs even got in the match.
- the co main had the two women brawl outside to start and suddenly the ref is counting and Saraya rolls in to win the match by countout before it even starts.
- the main lasts literally four seconds.
- Justice comes out, kills that guy, wins in four more seconds, then a bunch of people rush out for a 5 minute battle royal right after this murder.
- Commentary sucked the entire time.
- the ring was not mic’d at all.
- it was too dark inside the venue at times

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
From what I heard they had to rush through everything since the building owner threw a fit, told them they needed to be out by 3am or he was going to cancel the rest of the weekend.

Still sounds like a poo poo show, shame because it sounded good on paper.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Hey check out the Chikara show's main event Ladder match between Dasher Hatfield and Mr. Touchdown. It was good and they've done a spot in a ladder match that i've never seen in my life.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Re: Blackcraft

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/ba1w88/blackcraft_wrestling_basically_just_ripped_a/

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

New YorkNew Jersey curfew is serious business

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Apr 6, 2019

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

KungFu Grip posted:

New York curfew is serious business

I think it's not just that but White Eagle Hall having to pay people OT to work the venue

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

They can make all the excuses they want but that show was entirely on them.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

sportsgenius86 posted:

They can make all the excuses they want but that show was entirely on them.

From what people were saying it sounds like the show was a disorganized mess, and that is in no way a venue issue.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

Yeah I'm going to gently caress it up for spring break pt 2, bit that's the beat way to enjoy the clusterfuck

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Orange Cassidy's show is live or something i guess

edit i'm afraid spring break pt 2 is gonna be rushed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

From what people were saying it sounds like the show was a disorganized mess, and that is in no way a venue issue.

There’s no reason a midnight show should have 10+ matches booked. But if you’re gonna try that, you definitely shouldn’t have one that involves chains for ropes that have to be removed and replaced with ropes afterward. And if you still wanna do that, don’t open with a 20 minute promo/ritual sacrifice.

Show was scheduled to begin at 12 and by 1, we’d had one match.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

KungFu Grip posted:

New YorkNew Jersey curfew is serious business

Having a 20 minute crucifixion to lead off a show starting 20 minutes late

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
LOUDEN!!!!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Michael Hayes probably showed up backstage wanting to see his kid and the promoter got shook

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Next year I'm going to play PTO for Mania weekend. This is the first year that I've watched a lot of the indie shows that air and honestly this has been some of the most fun I've had with wrestling. Even if Mania is "bad" (I don't think Mania can be bad, just not good) I've enjoyed everything else.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

It sounds like the venue owners really put the screws to them. "You have to be out by 3:00 AM," they said. "Also, book a nazi."

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Orange Cassidy Does Something or Whatever is stupid and great.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/beyondwrestling/status/1114570371548745728?s=19

the jansport that drew is laughing nonstop about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Orange Cassidy's show apparently has been the most lived streamed show from IWTV