Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013
The way I read the rules - and possibly not the only interpretation, but I think this is the best for the spirit of the system - is that "Knocked Out" as a fallout means that you get knocked out and you're out of the scene and possibly have other consequences of a similar severity, but you'll be back on your feet soon enough. It doesn't mean "you got knocked out and then they slit your throat, you're dead" because that's not "out for the scene". That means that if the GM's in a situation where your character is taking Moderate blood fallout, and they select Knocked Out, it cannot result in your death or really in any more significant consequences than getting knocked out and missing out on the rest of the scene and possibly waking up in a lovely position or whatever (I can't remember the exact description of Knocked Out, but I assume it's along those lines). And if the GM can't come up with a way for you to get knocked out but not killed, they aren't allowed to select Knocked Out as a fallout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU