Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
this show needs
kanes mask. the old one though, not the half mask garbage
a new nation of domination
dolph ziggler vs. jack swagger
dirt sheet with john morrison
View Results

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bet all you people who thought this goon project wouldn't get off the ground feel pretty dumb now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Should have saved your money, you old-timers thought the good times would never end.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It's pretty simple, just book LA Park and from there MRT will fall into place to run the Monumentalcast alongside the show.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HulkaMatt posted:

Flyers are of the utmost importance, and I will be sure every telephone pole has one.

I'm gonna steal a loudspeaker from a school and drive around trying to blast out promotional material in 5-second, peaked bursts.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Let me set up a gimmick table, brother

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Hulkamatt I'm not going to go to the show because you once hit me with a three day'er for posting the word "cum"

God I'm so loving tempted.... :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sega 32X posted:

Change Ty's gimmick from the perfect ten to voting 5 for a thread.

"We'll pay you..... :10bux:"
"Haha, good joke."
"....joke....?"