Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.

Quiet Feet posted:

Andy Reid in a darkened room lit only by the glow of a screen, sweat dripping from his forehead as he types in Ribmaps.com.

one more time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I wish I had been right about things along the way and this thread had turned out better but that ribmaps joke always makes me smile. Thanks for the journey, goons.

Although we didn't see it, I'm pretty sure we can all hazard a guess as to what it looked like. We've all seen lemonparty.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also there is absolutely no ambiguity about what happened. Bob Kraft got caught twice in a rub and tug sting. Whether the cops followed the proper procedure or not is irrelevant as is the fact that we haven't seen the hog. Forever some cops and prosecutors in south florida will tell the tale of the hog. The few who have the knowledge will be regarded as sages.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Kraft has to have a copy. There's still hog hope boys.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also we know he didn't have a massive dong because he would have been like "yeah leak that poo poo" and it would have been like when conservatives tried to own hunter biden for his horsecock.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TSBX posted:

Kraft has to have a copy. There's still hog hope boys.

He actually doesn't. They never initiated or requested discovery on the topic because then it would have became public record. Kraft has never seen the hog videos.

Also there were two. Because he got caught twice.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

He actually doesn't. They never initiated or requested discovery on the topic because then it would have became public record. Kraft has never seen the hog videos.

It began with the massaging of the Robert Kraft. Two tapes were given to the Cops, Floridians, dumbest of all beings. The Judges cast them into the hurricanes of the Gulf. But they were, all of them, deceived, for another tape was made. In the land of New England, in the suites of Gillette Stadium, the Dark Lord Kraft forged in secret a sex tape, to best all others. And into this tape he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Mr. Nice this is a real question but how secure are they with this kind of evidence and would it even be possible for someone to make a sneaky copy

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

Mr. Nice this is a real question but how secure are they with this kind of evidence and would it even be possible for someone to make a sneaky copy

I imagine if it was going to leak it would have by now. Anyone that releases a copy is going to get sued/prosecuted into oblivion.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I’m not Mr. Nice but I worked at a company that made digital forensics software that most LEA’s in Florida use.

It’s extremely easy to pop a flash drive in a PC (police never disable USB ports lol) and copy the video file over.

But you’ll get your rear end nailed to the wall if you do it.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Ehud posted:

I’m not Mr. Nice but I worked at a company that made digital forensics software that most LEA’s in Florida use.

It’s extremely easy to pop a flash drive in a PC (police never disable USB ports lol) and copy the video file over.

But you’ll get your rear end nailed to the wall if you do it.

keeping the dream alive, thank you

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Maybe the real hog was in us all along.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

Objection! Dashing our hopes, your honor.

(Seriously thanks for the insight the last couple years on this.)

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Never forget Robert Kraft thought the lady gave him a tug because she was into him lol.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Never forget Robert Kraft thought the lady gave him a tug because she was into him lol.

ah yes, the uncle Leo defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UP3xmfpe1M

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Mr Kraft is gunna have a lot of explaining to do to Mrs Kraft when he gets to heaven.

Nov 6, 2002

I wouldn't worry about that.

Nov 6, 2002

I think you mean...

https://youtu.be/MMMkdMSmbT8

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

:thurman: times a billion

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I wouldn't worry about that.

:drat:

Nov 6, 2002

I have obtained an exclusive screenshot of the footage.

wukkar
Nov 27, 2009
The real hog was the friends we made along the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS