Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i have seen this car driving around several times with breast cancer plates. original photo do not steal

also saw this one IMTRASH

then there's this one, that i found on the internet and it's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

lmao

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol

Korean Boomhauer

canyoneer posted:

same

canyoneer posted:

lmfao

FluffieDuckie

cali gives us symbols. ty cali

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Areola Grande

FluffieDuckie posted:

woah

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol

currently imagining someone calling in a plate to 911 and having to describe different emojis

"uhh the crying laughing face, the crystal ball, umm never quite got this one, it's like the face with all its teeth showing but it's not really smiling or frowning? no no not the vampire"

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

lol

currently imagining someone calling in a plate to 911 and having to describe different emojis

"uhh the crying laughing face, the crystal ball, umm never quite got this one, it's like the face with all its teeth showing but it's not really smiling or frowning? no no not the vampire"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Where did you last have your car?

California, because I was a temporary human in Oregon. I'm getting ready to trade it in, so I'm not super worried, and it's the last bit of stuff shared in my former marriage, so I'm debating just asking the ex-wife if she wants it for her girlfriend anyway.

FluffieDuckie posted:

DEEP NEED

canyoneer posted:

hard same

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

Manual labor is very important to our economy, and I'm not happy that California doesn't help you to celebrate such jobs.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we got em boys

Areola Grande

pay the $15 application fee. I did and I'll never look back, EKANS approved or not

I noticed Illinois wanted like $300 or some crazy poo poo like that

it's ur destiny

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

lol fuckin illinois with their expensive weird plates

i'm still debating if i want a personalized plate because WHAT IF I GET UP TO SOME poo poo I AM A LITTLE PARANOID also my car is getting traded in asap so, idk i will wait until i get the new one

Areola Grande

Missouri takes 6-8 weeks to approve or decline a submission. Basically it takes ages if that helps u decide

Areola Grande

I already bought these in anticipation :blush:

Areola Grande

they're going on here evench

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

I already bought these in anticipation :blush:

yesss YESSSS

opioid agonist posted:

they're going on here evench

sweet ride; i'm really glad you got that one :D

how's it drive, i'm still looking for a new car and i can't decide if i'm getting a honda or another boss hog SUV

Areola Grande

it might be 10 years old with 110,000 miles on the tac, but idgaf. It's the Accord EX-L and it's the only luxury vehicle I've ever owned. Besides, 110,000 is nothing to one of these cars.

sometimes I sit in it at night whilst phone posting and listening to music on that badass stock sound system :hehe:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

it might be 10 years old with 110,000 miles on the tac, but idgaf. It's the Accord EX-L and it's the only luxury vehicle I've ever owned. Besides, 110,000 is nothing to one of these cars.

sometimes I sit in it at night whilst phone posting and listening to music on that badass stock sound system :hehe:

n o i c e

my car (ed balls) has 190k on it and it's only five years old so i am p sure it's time to put him down. i drive way too loving much because of going to mexico and canada a lot for work, and going back to california and oregon for work stuff, so i gotta get something that is a better car that can handle some serious mileage but also hold a lot of fleece and my traveling looms and my spinning wheels, so i think i'm either getting another honda or another kia, because i loved both of those cars so much.

Areola Grande

EKANSSSSS :iiaca:

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

n o i c e

my car (ed balls) has 190k on it and it's only five years old so i am p sure it's time to put him down. i drive way too loving much because of going to mexico and canada a lot for work, and going back to california and oregon for work stuff, so i gotta get something that is a better car that can handle some serious mileage but also hold a lot of fleece and my traveling looms and my spinning wheels, so i think i'm either getting another honda or another kia, because i loved both of those cars so much.

a Honda trunk holds so many fleeces or human organs. Story of my life

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

best car beautiful car

opioid agonist posted:

a Honda trunk holds so many fleeces or human organs. Story of my life

hell, :same:

i still have issues getting enough kidneys in my stupid Escape and also it is a POS but i love it so much because it was my first all-mine car ever in this stupid god forsaken world

i still want to get EDBALS as the plate for it before i trade it in but i will likely trade it in before i get the plate approved so :shrug:

Areola Grande

gonna go ahead and need 2 hear that edballs story so I can appreciate EDBALLZ

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
My worthless Southern state doesn't have a website where you can check the availability of vanity plates, but I'd really like to know if I could get a Sons of Confederate Veterans plate with 2dplace or loser as the tag number.

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

My worthless Southern state doesn't have a website where you can check the availability of vanity plates, but I'd really like to know if I could get a Sons of Confederate Veterans plate with 2dplace or loser as the tag number.

I'm guessing Mississippi

Barking Gecko

opioid agonist posted:

I'm guessing Mississippi

No comment on the accuracy of your guess. :)

Areola Grande

:fsmug:

Barking Gecko

:heritage:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

gonna go ahead and need 2 hear that edballs story so I can appreciate EDBALLZ

ok once upon a time i got a new car because i was running away to portland for a boy which always turns out bad because lol

anyway nite crew named my car ed balls because ED BALLS and that's basically the entire story

then i left portland because lol i actually like it better here than i do in portland and that's sad

Areola Grande

night crew monikers are srs business. I get it

Areola Grande

:stonk:

Areola Grande

i just called my local license office and the don't tread on me EKANS plates were approved and are ready for me to pick em up!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKANSSSSSS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

prepuce repurposed posted:

i just called my local license office and the don't tread on me EKANS plates were approved and are ready for me to pick em up!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKANSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSS

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

YESSSSSSSSSS

it's a byob miracle

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Now you gotta catch em all

Areola Grande

more like gotta run over em all vrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooom

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wanna get that hamjob plate but got told no lol

The Kia Soul is probably gonna be what I get again; I miss beepBEEP real bad.

Areola Grande

the dmv lady busted me publicly for being a pokemon fan

20 rednecks heard her and didn't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Your country is both weird and amazing for allowing this.
Catch em all!!!