Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

the darn state of maine won't let me put umlauts over the a, so alternatively I could go with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

bonus points for any WEEDASS submissions

unforch, my state has a 6 character max so I can only do :wedass:

many states might disallow anything with "rear end" in it, but "WEEDAS" would probably slide under the radar and give you a good internal chuckle every time you walk by your car

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

I'm sure it's illegal to put stickers on your license plate but you could probably get away with

unless you're into constantly fielding the question "weed as what?"

- weed as it needs to be
- weed as you want
- weed as the sun, dank as the moon

the first two ideally said in the voice of wooderson from dazed and confused

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

cali gives us symbols. ty cali

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

better also snap up SNRAY

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

I only spin the other direction sometimes!!!

Don't make me leave several thousand skeins of yarn in your doorstep, I will. There are 14000 skeins waiting to hit the dyepot this week, buddy.

SKEINS is also a good plate and very :black101: