Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This show was amazing no question.

One thing that made it amazing was A. The episode length and B. The season length. Those two things definitely rocketed this way up into amazing territory for me.

I’m honestly not sure if I could have taken an hour of this show especially when it gets deep. 30 min was perfect and more shows need to realize this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress yes!

Definitely loving the sub 30 min format of these shows.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ornithology posted:

I didn't understand the ending. Are we supposed to know what happened, why it happened or what their current state is now? Or is that up to interpretation/next season?

As someone else in the thread posted I think the dude broke free from the loop but she’s still trapped.

Who knows though.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

pixaal posted:

After about half way into the season I was fairly certain a second season would have to follow a different person or persons. Was more sure at the end. Are we sure they are keeping any of the cast?

They are definitely keeping her.

I don’t have any doubts about that. She’s real messed up and she got better but I still don’t think she’s “fixed”.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

fawning deference posted:

I'm going to bump this since it's out today!

I plan to watch the first couple of episodes with my fiance tonight.

Is it dropping all at once?