Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Auto chess? what are you talking about

There's a custom game mode in the video game dota2, the sequel to dota, the game based on a warcraft 3 mod, called auto chess. It is also based off of a warcraft 3 mod. I dunno but every time I get on Steam the same two people are just playing dota2 auto chess. When the WoW glands stop producing milk Bliz will remake warcraft 3 so then people can just keep making the same games over and over again because we're in a simulated hell

The Shenmue III kickstarter comments for the most recent update aren't looking too hot. I was into the trailer right up through the end. Initially thought they didn't add the Steam logo to just piss people off stir poo poo but sadly that isn't the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU