Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Anyone else picking this up? All the reviews basically say the extra poo poo they added on is annoying but the actual racing and level design is the best it's ever been . There are over 100 levels which is pretty insane . I'm playing on PS4 but friend leaderboards are now cross-platform for the first time ever (along with custom tracks) so i'll post my ubisoft name or whatever when this poo poo finishes downloading . I get really competitive with these games so I hope some other pimps are down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

My switch internet doesn't work at my house . I play with my coworker often and I have tickets and time off booked for Smashcon later this year Virginia. We will win doubles. Topic unlocked.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Tales of Woe posted:

want to play this but I'm gonna wait a bit to make sure people don't hate it after a week

That's high IQ imp zoning honestly

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

This game rules .... so much epic content . Tracks feel much closer to Trials Evo than Fusion, even the easy tutorial tracks have lots of hidden paths and ways to optimize your time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I'm gonna get this on PC this weekend. Does it have cross-platform leaderboards?

Yeah and all the custom tracks are cross platform this time too

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm both impressed and annoyed with the way they match you with random ghosts from the leaderboard. It does a really good job picking people close to my skill level and even on my first run through a track the first place ghost is usually just a couple seconds ahead of me. But as far as I can tell you can't race against your own ghost or friends ghost anymore and the former was really helpful when trying to improve my time

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Oh actually you can race against friend ghosts, you just have to go to the leaderboard and manually hit "race against" . Still wish they populated automatically tho, that was one of my favorite things in Trials Evo

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Elasto Mania is a platform motorbike video game released in 2000. It explores the notion of elastic motorcycles. The goal of each level is to touch the flower. Some require the player to collect apples spread throughout it before doing so.

Developer(s): Balázs Rózsa

Lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It sucks because the courses are some of the coolest in the series but everything surrounding it made this game such a turd. If they ever drop a patch that makes this game just a big list of levels in a menu I'll spend 100 hours in it but everything surrounding the actual gameplay is so bad, and it's like bad in the way that they clearly spent a lot of effort on making it that way which is even sadder than it being bad because they half-assed it. Kind of pissed this thread got bumped and mad at myself for making it. I'm this close to saying Topic locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I got it during the steam sale and, well, it's better than the internet impressions would have you think. Their choices were definitely bizarre but I didn't have to getting very much. (... Lol at that sentence but yeah.) At least they made the university tracks unlock the stadiums which gets you stuff 6 levels early. I've almost got the extreme tracks unlocked.

That's cool and I'm pretty sure that's a change since launch . When I last played it a couple months ago the Trials U stuff gave you a handful of XP or whatever the gently caress currency you use to progress and get new tracks but I'm pretty sure it wasn't much more than you got for completing any other random challenge .