Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

Some pretty brutal technical and performance issues mentioned in basically every review, a bit sad to hear but not really a surprise at this point. It'd be nice for things to improve with patches but seems pretty unlikely based on Gamefreaks's history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toast King
Jun 22, 2007

Nanigans posted:

Glad to hear the game runs fine docked. Still hope for a 1.0.2 patch, but I was the guy who didn't really care about how bad the Wild Area looked in SwSh, so :shrug:

The weird thing is that in a GameXplain video I watched last night, he showed to same section of footage docked and handheld. The docked portion had some pretty big framedrops and the handheld ran fine there.

In general I'd found that a lot of switch games ran better handheld (makes sense for a lot of games that would be locked 720p handheld) but who knows with this one. Hope they figure it out! The actual game parts of the game sound like a good fun time.