Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can't wait to combine all three starters into MonPoke, the ultra legendary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I will always defend the purity of my children's cartoon from 20 years ago. Fight me, cowards.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A little late but everyone knows the Pokemon show is for idiot morons, as is the entire franchise.

Also I will be buying a Switch for this game and putting together a team of six Wigglytuffs with varied coverage moves to handle the entire spectrum, only to throw my joycons in the trash with rage as soon as I get to the Poison or Steel gym.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone thinking one of the regional variants won't be a punk rocker jigglypuff is delusional. They even set it up in the UM Pokedex entry.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

can’t wait to hunt for regional variants on the dexnav and maybe set one as my following pokémon. vs seeker

They all get mega evolutions and exclusive Z moves too

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

i didn’t include that because i want to believe :negative:

Maybe when the Let's Go series finally reaches Kalos we'll see a new one

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Avalerion posted:

At least in the games the pokemon has to be explicitly conscious to be caught.

Edit ... actually no, they can be asleep or paralyzed, just not...fainted? :psyduck:

It's obvious that "fainting" actually means they're dead. Once you catch a pokemon, the ball creates a back-up copy so once they die you can "revive" them. The Pokemon willingly fight for the trainer because they know that without their pokeball their next loss will be their last.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Breaking NEws: Smogon has moved Monpoke to the banned tier

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like to catch the pokemans and feed them berries and make them murder each other. I don't like imagining romantic relationships involving preteens from the pokeman games.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I like catch pokemon

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Definitive list of good pokemon: The ones I like

Bad ones: The ones I don't like

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I agree that they should make a show without people. Make it like that rat squirrel thing that tries to get the nut in the Ice Age movies. Just goofy animals doing dumb antics.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Ditto knew how to send text messages.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I demand more attention to the plot from my children's shows

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the Black Knight Raven that happens to be over 7 feet tall is an extremely inspired choice.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
god DANG I'm mad about the pokemon shows people like

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Honestly I only care that all my favorite Pokes are in the game (which they assuredly will be) so maybe we can all stop whining about the dumbest poo poo possible

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to see some new pokes

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to see a Galar Jigglypuff

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Adding trainer health and permadeath is a good mechanic, I'm surprised GF went there.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

hg definitely has a rich, deep world. coupled with the best story and beautiful style... it's a knockout !!

Heck, you're right, that's why the games should be "knocked out" of gameboys and into a dumpster

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please ban the pokemon anime unless it's just the funny little creatures interacting with each other with zero dialog

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flopsy posted:

Oh my sweet summer child. Shooting a gun doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what gun culture is like in this country. Generally a coherent reason is provided in those cases to carry and or fire one. Find me an anime where they're marching around with an assault rifle on their person to put Walmart in their place.

Someone frame this post

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good news, it's been confirmed that Pikachu will be in sword and shield! I can't believe GF finally gave in to fan demand like this.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well everyone looks like this game is officially A Stinker. Sad!

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There has yet to be a capybara pokemon and that's just bullshit

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheKingofSprings posted:

How about : letting the player freely control time

It’s a stretch, I know

Yeah why don't you just have a button that adds any pokemon to your party or a menu option to instantly win the game either?!?

:wink:

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some of these pokemon are good, and some are poo poo. I will not be taking questions.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am angry. Angry about Pokemon.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sad to hear the once-great Pokemon series has been reduced to such trash

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just theory crafting about online people drawing pokemon titties. Ha ha, you thought I was thinking about them myself? Maybe it is you who is the weirdo.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nobody better gently caress no pokemon, not even the weird humanoid rabbit with torn fishnet leggings that some sex pervert put into a game for children

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ship TM67 and HM03

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Seaking is cool and you're wrong if you disagree

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hello this is my favorite pokeman, Whig Leigh Tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I WANT THE BALL CREATURE THAT SINGS AND GETS ANGRY AT SLEEPING THINGS