Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

My first shiny in Arceus was Pidove! I worked extra hard to get a shiny Rufflet later on. It took hours, but it was worth it. Cool birdy guy!

Strange ball is cool as gently caress. They could add a line of mono-color gradient Pokeballs at a premium in SV and I'd buy them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

HopperUK posted:

wtf is meant to be wrong with Intelleon exactly? He's a cool spy. Carried my team. He wins battles by going up a tower and sniping from afar! He's great.

Hard agree. He a little lanky but he got the spirit!

If the leaks are correct, I can finally return to my favorite starter type satisfied. Fire/**Ghost** is one of my all time favorite type combos.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

Do any places do midnight releases anymore

I called up my local GameStop, and they said they're selling to people who preordered at 11:00 PM Thursday. I don't live in a big city, so I was surprised. I'd rather not go to GameStop, but I won't have much time to play it if I don't get it that evening.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Object or mineral: Runerigus
Plant: Whimsicott
Fungus: SV Brute Bonnet
Arthropod: Kabuto
Mollusk: Goomy
Fish: Lanturn
Non-fish aquatic life: Wimpod
Amphibian: SV ... Toedscool??? Probably not but
Dinosaur: Helioptile
No!: Conkeldurr
Wow!!!: Snom

.... I'm too tired to continue but it's a fun list

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

I’m not a big graphics person, but as much as I enjoyed PLA, it was the first Pokémon game that had such glaring issues I couldn’t ignore them. The way your character looks against water or, god forbid, in dimly lit caves… It’s like being haunted by a ghost that artifacts my character.

Sucks to hear SV has so many technical issues.

Still gonna play it though. A lot.

I am the problem!