Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Okay folks new thread might as well do this now.

ATTENTION FELLOW BOARD GOERS!!!!!!!!

I've been planning this give away for about 2 years now so I think it's about time we got this show on the road. As you lot may know I'm a breeder and I do a lot and I mean A LOT of wonder trading. As it stands I've collected 3 and 1/2 boxes full of shinies I do not want at this point this includes legendaries. I'm going to give you all a list of what I've got and you lucky sausages can choose however many you want. Just don't ask for more of the same one. I don't expect good pokemon in return just throw a caterpie or ledyba my way. Frankly I just want to open up the box space. After the list is my contact information. I'll be online tonight so if any of you want some rare pokes nows the time guys.

I've got:

One shiny Xurkitree with a dumb name

One shiny Regirock

One shiny Deoxys

One shiny genesect

One standard Arceus

One standard darkrai

One standard Victini in japanese

Two Shaymin one shiny one standard

One shiny Phione

One standard Manaphy

One shiny Hoopa

Four Shiny Jirachi

Two Mews both shiny

One shiny kartana

This is just the legendaries. here's the rest all shiny.

Gabite, Glameow, Shinx, Feraligatr, Farfetch'd, Granbull, Skarmory, Bewear ,Seedot, Deerling, Drapion, Chansey, Greninja,
Heliolisk, Tangrowth, Breloom, Kabutops, Hippopotas, Golem, Gyarados, 2 Bronzong, Solrock, Jolteon, Skitty, Dodrio, Noivern, Swalot, Krookodile, Panpour, Gible, Nidoran, Sandslash, 2 Crustle,
Bidoof, Exeggcute, Machamp, Ludicolo, Miltank, Zigzagoon, Durant, Drowzee, Dragonite, Litwick, Togetic, Togekiss, Basculin, Chesnaught, Zoroark, Raticate, and Walrein.

If you'd like more info about a mon just ask and please take however many of each you want. Happy new Gen/thread guys!!!!!!!

FC: 5129-5306-3661

IGN: Kane

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Mar 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

I will jump on one of those Marshadow.

Alrighty I'm going get online now just send me a message.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

Don't have platinum or whatever for PMs here, but I added you though via FC on my 3DS, which I assume/hope that code was for. I should show up as Blaze or Marshall.

Aight that's fine. Waiting for contact now.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

I feel dumb. Would help if I gave my FC too.

4141-2107-1488

If it helps I feel dumb as well. Give me a sec and I'll add you on. I'll let you know when I'm back online.

Alrighty Good to go!

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Feb 28, 2019

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

BlazetheInferno posted:

You're the best, dude. This was the last thing I needed for a complete Living Dex that I couldn't get in-game. Missed the giveaway, and they banned Marshadow from the GTS.

Glad to be of service m'lad! If there's anything else on the list you want feel free to grab whatever ya like.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

berenzen posted:

There must be a Corgi pokemon, and he will be my friend.

This is the right mindset right here.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Man, Misty is such a bitch to poor little Caterpie. This a good show though!

Am I correct in assuming you're new to pokemon my friend?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

When the first season came on TV, I was a senior in high school and clearly “too old” to watch a kids cartoon. Sigh, I regret that. This show is fun! I only just got into Pokémon with Gen 6.

Nice! Y'all want a bunch of free shinies/legendaries? Because I'm seriously trying to unload a bunch of these guys.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

I'd love anything!

Granted I hardly have anything worth trading and I've only bred two poopy mons back in Y.

Oh no that's perfectly fine! I put a list of mons with my contact information on page 2. Take your pick! :3

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Can I get one Marshadow and a Shiny Arceus? That'd be dope!

Sure! Send me over your Friend code and I'll add you!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Nick

3454-1661-5925

Edit: And i've got you added already. Thanks a bunch!

No problem! I'm logging online now send me over a call!

edit: what's your in game name?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

chaosapiant posted:

Got em! Thank you so much!

Glad to be of service! You enjoy those guys! And if you want any more feel free to ask!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Catalina posted:

Thank you very much for the giveaway! I'd like the Shiny Diancie and the Shiny Budew, if they're still available. If you could name the Budew Rosie, I'd really appreciate it, and you would be supporting a proud tradition of my sister and I giving our Pokemon names that are puns on things like our character names.
And is one of the Kartanas Jolly, by any chance? It's been painful trying to get one with a good nature.

My FC is 4141-7726-8213 and my IGN is Rosa.

If you want anything interesting, I have Ideal-Natured Ultra Beasts (Pheromosa, Celesteela, Nihilego and Xurkitree), XL HA 5IV Pumpkaboos, and some regular bottle caps. Otherwise feel free to have all the Crabrawlers you won't be able to wait to throw away!

I can getcha all of the above! And yes the kartanas are jolly with 6IVs. If i can make a request as to what I'd personally want the easiest would be a pidove in a dusk ball. If not send over the Crabrawlers! I'll post a message when all's in order.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Okay Catalina I'm good to go whenever you are! Your pokemon are ready!

Kurieg posted:

I would give the shiny Staravia and/or the shiny luxray a good home if you're still doing trading tonight.
FC is 2234-7230-6265. IGN is Kurieg.

I just added you and I'm coming online now.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Attention!! a new shiny has been added to the list! Just got a shiny pheromosa in wonder trade, you guys can have her too! I am currently online and ready to trade at any time!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

want that one.

Edit: give me a sec to get online

Just to warn you she kinda has a dumb name. Not inappropriate but not great. Still perfect IVs tho.

Also what's your IGN again?

Catalina posted:

Thank you so much!

No problem! Just glad to be of service! Rosie has hidden power psychic btw!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Eh, that's fine.

While I'm taking stuff can I have the shiny Aegislash and Audino? And maybe one of the shiny jirachi if you have any left.

Friend code: 3926-6017-3031
Ingame name: omoly

Can do for all of the above. I think I've traded with you before so you might already be on my list just let me check. I'll message when all's in order.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

You're not showing up in ultra moon for some reason...let me try regular moon

I got everything setup and your named added! Ready to go on this end!

I'm just on Moon btw

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I'm trying to connect but it got rejected the first time :(

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Thank you so much for the mons :D you were right about the dumb name, but I don't mind.

I'm happy they've gone to a good home! if there's anything else you'd like gimme a ring! Also a reminder just give me lovely pokemon the pokemon you're giving me are too good LOL
I've already bred that exact bounsweet for example but thank you so much anyway!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Didja want one of these A Vulpixes before I go offline for the night?

Oh I already have one she's lovely! But thank you. D'you have a hidden ability passimian or mienfoo?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I apparently have a fighting friend safari with mienfoo in it, and the person beat the E4 so they can have HAs. Any particular ball you want it in?

If a love ball is possible that would great if not it's still fine with me. :)

I'm heading to bed now can we do this tomorrow?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

haha, sorry. I went through a phase of trying to breed the perfect shiny bounsweet (never managed to make one) So now I have a box full of perfect IV Adamant Bounsweets in loveballs (I used to have even more, but i wonder traded them away a few Christmases ago)

And Well Heck, if you're giving me an excuse to be greedy:

May i have the shiny Articuno? And one of the shiny Mews

Edit:

Oh wait you're gone for the night, N/M!

Alright! But this is my last service for the night! I hafta sleep LOL

Lemmie me log in.

edit: I'll do it tomorrow Zzzz.....

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Feb 28, 2019

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Plate posted:

Flopsy, do you still have that shiny Sylveon? I'd love to nab that and maybe a couple of legendaries if you still have stuff around. Not sure how trading works across the 3DS games, I played Moon but not either of the Ultras. Also I'm in the UK, so unless you are too we'll probably have to figure out a time that works.

Still got it I'm available for the rest of the day now. :)

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I've got a luxury ball HA Mienfoo with your name on it, still.

Oh! Thank you! Is there anything is particular you want in return or just grab something and trade?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Just anything's fine.

Okay I'm going online now.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Thank you so much!!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Not a problem, just wanted to pay you back for the shinies.

Trust me you did me the favor! I was running out of box space LOL. But again thank you for the mienfoo, finding hidden ability pokemon can take forever sometimes so I really appreciate it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

"Let's do the exact same thing again....but worse!"

(Movie makes a billion dollars)

Oi omoly! D'you still want that mew and articuno?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

100%! getting on now!

Edit:

Thank you! Love these light blue babies :3:

No problem! I'm glad you love em'!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Jedi425 posted:

Hey Flopsy, I’d love one of those regular old Mews, and a Deoxys if you have 'em.

FC: 3196-3727-1169

I’ll be on for a bit yet.

Aight! Let me add you on and then I'll log in.

Edit: What's your IGN so I know who you are?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Jedi425 posted:

Jedi425. I’m so creative.

Okay I'm ready to go whenever you are!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Jedi425 posted:

You’re a good death monster trainer, Flopsy. I really appreciate the Mew because of all the weirdness around getting them.

:3: No problem and thank you! I actually had five mews so I uh kinda felt like I needed to spread some of the lil' guys out.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

All I want for this gen is an alternate evo for Spritzee that lets it be the plague doctor it was always meant to be and a corgi. I would genuinely weep if I was granted one of those things.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Mar 1, 2019

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

YAAAAASSSS

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

jwang posted:

Is there a corgi pokemon yet? If not, it's definitely coming this gen. If it evolves, it just becomes more adorable instead of meaner looking like the other dogs.

Don't be too sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW13JwqBybE

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Attention!! New shiny just came in! If anyone wants a shiny Mawile with perf stats feel free he's available!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Oh man I'd be very interested! Also if you still had the shiny wimpod and numel I'd be happy to take those off your hands too.

Alrighty then! Shoot me over a friend code and lets do this!

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Sorry, was just finishing up fighting the elite four, my FC's 0731-4842-6511.

Also are you able to nickname any of 'em? Not a big deal if no, just figured I'd ask.

Unfortunately no but I literally just bred a shiny cyndaquil I can nickname him if you want?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I'M SORRY YOU BRED UP A WHAT NOW

You calling dibs? Because nows the time ya better be fast.