Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should have won All-Stars?
This poll is closed.
Monet X Change 17 12.41%
Trinity the Tuck 36 26.28%
club96 84 61.31%
Total: 137 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

rigamortis, girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I can’t bring myself to be angry bc I sort of saw this coming but it sucks and I’m bummed as hell

I generally agree. Before I watched this episode I knew who the winner was going to be and who was going home, because of course, that's the narrative they've been running.

That said, it felt particularly undeserved.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

I generally enjoy Alaska but Willam has a tendency to make me cringe/feel second hand embarrassment.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Rumor is S12 before AS5 now. Which, more time between AS seasons could be good.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

esperterra posted:

Could be good if they hadn't already filmed it. Alas.

Yeah, wouldn't change anything for AS5, but could maybe improve AS6 if that's the new pattern.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

Season 12 Premieres Feb 28

I'm very excited but continue to be a little confused by the lack of AS5.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Pinwiz11 posted:

I'm working on the new thread, and I need gifs for Ross and Graham. Any thoughts of a representative moment for either of them?

I'm struggling to find a gif of any of them, but I love Ross's "impressions"