Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

peanut

Nosfereefer posted:

coming back to my apartment, and it's totally cleaned out

like, they took out all the trash, cleaned up the dishes. they even restocked my frigde

there was a note left behind "hey man, we realize times are tough and you're going thru some stuff. things might look rough now, and nobody will judge you or feeling that way. take care - love, burglars"

I came here to post this

"They took the Playstation!! What? The games… no, the games are still here. Yeah, the Wii board is still here too."

"OH my GOD they… replaced the roll of toilet paper, with that little tab fold like hotels do."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU